Choosing the right tyres can help with the smoothness of your ride, fuel economy, vehicle handling and your safety as well as how long they last. All our tyres exceed Australian safety standards so you can be sure you’re getting quality tyres.
Unsure what tyres to choose? We offer different levels to suit your needs;
- Basic - An entry level tyre suitable for low kilometer local driving.
- Recommended- We recommend this tyre as it is longer lasting, providing better value for money. Ideal for both city and long distance driving.
- Premium- For those driving long distances and demand more from their vehicle.
- Commercial- Suitable for commercial vehicles carrying loads of 1 tonne or more.
- Run Flat- Suitable only for vehicles that require run flats. These tyres have a reinforced sidewall which allows you to drive with a punctured tyre for a short period.
Plus to help you decide we have given all our tyres a score of 1 to 10 on 5 key features. We do assume that you are using your car under normal driving conditions. Click on a tyre image to view.
Or alternatively give us a call on 1300 651 042 day or night and we will happily assist you with your tyre needs.